The SS123HF Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota Hilux 126 Series 4×4 is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 10/2015 Onwards 2.8L Diesel 1GD-FTV engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Toyota 10/2015 Onwards 2.8L Diesel 1GD-FTV Hilux 126 Series, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel design to suit the Toyota Hilux 126 Series. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body – but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream – thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota Hilux 126 Series 4×4 is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Safari Snorkel to suit the Toyota Hilux 126 Series, breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota Hilux 126 Series 4×4 Features
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your 10/2015 Onwards 2.8L Diesel 1GD-FTV engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive fitting guide for Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota Hilux 126 Series 4WD with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
NOTE: Listed Price is for Supply only. Fitting Charges not included in the price.
STOCK LEVELS MAY VARY. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE ORDERING.