Safari Snorkel to suit Mazda BT50 08/2011-ON
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your BT-50 3.2L Diesel engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Mazda BT-50 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
NOTE: Listed Price is for Supply only. Fitting Charges not included in the price.