ARB Deluxe Winch Bullbar to suit MAZDA BT50 2011-2015
ARB Deluxe Winch Bullbar to suit MAZDA BT50 includes:
- Mazda’s recent facelift to the popular BT-50 gave ARB’s engineers the opportunity to develop a Summit bar to suit all 2011 on Mazda BT-50’s.
- The recent facelift of the BT-50 includes changes to the headlights and grill assembly.
- Fitting Instructions.
- Whilst chassis mounts have been retained from the pre-facelift model, due to the change in headlight, bonnet, guards and bumper.
- All other components have specifically been designed and developed for the BT-50 2011 onwards series, to suit your next off road adventure.
- Twin aerial mounting tabs.
- Durable urethane buffers.
- Driving light mounts.
- Hi-Lift jack points and 62.6mm press formed cover straps.
- The press formed centre pan features a smooth continuous edge radius that complements modern vehicle design and provides greater strength.
- 4mm pressed aluminium cover panel is recessed into the bar for an integrated appearance (when a winch is not fitted).
- The ARB Summit bull bar is finished in a hard-wearing satin black powder coat with optional colour coding available.